1. The Super Rides We all know that thrill seeker that is just begging to get on the fastest, craziest and most 'upside-est' ride. So riding a roller coaster at over 60mph through some crazy strobbing lights while listening to Aerosmith sounds like a fantastic plan! And you can ultimately find that at Disneyland Paris! As well as some super cool other rides and some more relaxing ones for the more mellow person.
2. Relaxation Time After the excitement of some of those crazy rides, you have plenty of opportunity to visit the onsite Celectia Spa and enjoy a well deserve massage and foot scrub as well as beauty treatments.
3. A Shoppers Paradise Of course Disneyland Paris comes with plenty of rides, family fun and much more! but did you know that only 10 minutes away you can find the Vallee Village, you will be able to stock up on cut-price products from designer brands like Armani, Jimmy Choo and much more!
4. Dining Experiences The 'What do you fancy?' question always comes into play when your deciding what to do for dining, well if you are after traditional Italian, seafood, steaks or American diner fare than you will find exactly what you want at Disneyland Paris. You may also be spoilt with a bit of entertainment.
5. The Recreation If you can't get away from your inner Tiger Woods or Serena Williams then Disney has you covered. Golf Disneyland boasts a 9 hole course which will allow you perfect that swing or practice your serve at the Disneyland Paris Tennis Court. Alongside you can get up high at Davy Crockett's treetop adventure park.
6. It's is not just for kids! Disneyland Paris actually has a wicked nightlife along with buzzing bars and swinging dance floors. there is plenty of after-hours entertainment!
7. It is close to Paris You can find Paris at the end of a 35 minute train ride. escape the madness of Disneyland and explore the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and so much more! You can also shop till your heart contents and spend some time enjoy some real french cuisine.
8. Disney Characters Seeing all of the Disney characters wandering around may bring out the inner kid. From Mickey Mouse to Cinderella, you will be able to meet some of your most favourite childhood heroes. And throughout the daytime, you will be able to find them with lively music and bright costumes in the parade.
9. Individually themed hotels All of the fantastic Disney hotels are decorated and designed with a Disney Theme, you will never be able to loose the Disney spirit after coming back after a fun day!
10. Closer to magic than you think Everyone grew up watching Disney films, and now you get to go behind the scenes and have access to some of your favourite Disney moments. The Studio Tram Tour and the Art of Disney Animation will give you the insight of the beginning of Disney and how they came up with years of amazing stories.